Friday 13 April 2012

I learned // Eu aprendi

"I learned ...
"Eu aprendi...
... that to ignore the facts does not change;
...que ignorar os factos não os altera;

I learned ...
Eu aprendi...
... that when you plan to get even with someone, only letting that person continue to hurt you;
...que quando você planeia entender-se com alguém, apenas está permitindo que essa pessoa o continue a magoar;

I learned ...
Eu aprendi...
... that Love, not time, heals all wounds;
...que é o AMOR, e não o TEMPO, que cura todas as feridas;

I learned ...
Eu aprendi...
... no one is perfect until you fall in love with that person;
...que ninguém é perfeito até que você se apaixone por essa pessoa;

I learned ...
Eu aprendi...
... that life is hard, but I'm tougher;
...que a vida é dura, mas eu sou mais ainda;

I learned ...
Eu aprendi...
... the opportunities are never lost, someone will take the ones you lost.
...que as oportunidades nunca são perdidas; alguém vai aproveitar as que você perdeu.

I learned ...
Eu aprendi...
... that when the dock becomes bitter happiness will dock elsewhere;
...que quando o cais se torna amargo a felicidade vai aportar em outro lugar;

I learned ...
Eu aprendi...
... I can not choose how I feel, but I can choose what to do about it;
...que não posso escolher como me sinto, mas posso escolher o que fazer relativamente a isso;

I learned ...
Eu aprendi...
... that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it;
...que todos querem viver no topo da montanha, mas toda felicidade e crescimento ocorre quando você a está a escalar;

I learned ...
Eu aprendi...
... that the less time I have, the more things I can do."
...que quanto menos tempo tenho, mais coisas consigo fazer."
(William Shakespeare)

No comments:

Post a Comment