Tuesday 3 April 2012

“Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell.”

“Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell.” Emily Dickinson

This will be the first time I will post some “Outlet thoughts” in English in my blog. I guess all this is due to the raining effect. It increases the melancholic mood. The softness of the rain provokes calm down outcome, a hypnotic feeling that makes me reflect about life, and makes me travel in time, going back to my past, to who I was.

We are full of stories to share, but we don’t keep everything, just random stories, situations or moments. Therefore, when you choose to take the passport and travel in memories, the most unpredictable moments can appear. The rain effect has to be considered, as it is probably the most relevant interference in today's travel.
Arriving at my destination, tears start to appear, they came from nowhere to look at my new world.

Who am I today? I start asking.

I am just a shadow of what I was?
Or am I making my past a shadow of what I am?

I am a dreamer, an experimentalist. I do not regret my choices, even though I am aware that I spend too much time making a choice, taking a position and that is my handicap. Knowing myself, I know that the decision will come, so I just need to anticipate more, so I can live more, and be more efficient learning – it is a continuous improvement process.

I see mylself, opening again that door, and leaving home.
I feel the hug of a very good friend, again.
I feel the peace in my heart, again.
That hug was the heaven that Emily Dickinson describes in “Parting”.
I only needed that peace to be fulfilled with happiness. Even if I try, I cannot ever describe that feeling.
I can live a whole life to forget it, but I believe that it will be with me forever.

I am a dreamer and I wish strongly, from my heart, that life repairs by itself everything I made fall apart, giving all the best to the people I hurt on my selfish walk.
There aren’t good or bad choices, they are only choices.
You just have to be honest with your heart and brave enough to open or close doors, to take the risk.
“All great changes are preceded by chaos” – Deepak Chopra.

Life is a cycle, that is why I was the shadow and now I am who I am.
One of these days I will open a door, a new, I am sure it will be a beautiful one.
Tears are past.
The rain just stopped."

No comments:

Post a Comment